- The National Institute of Arts and Design named after K. Bekhzad.
- The Republican College of Arts.
- Staff members of the Academic Research Institute of Art Studies and participants of the International Theatre Conference.
- Meeting of the academic council of the Academic Research Institute of Art Studies. 2006.
- In the conference room of the National Institute of Arts and Design named after K. Bekhzad. 2006.
- Opening of the exhibition of the SOC member countries. 2006.
- Opening of the Biennale-2005.
- Fragment of the Japanese dolls exhibition.
- Fragment of the "Myth about Alexander" exhibition. 2006.
- Exhibition fragment.
- Preparation of the 3rd Tashkent Photo-Biennale.
- Posters of the THP overseas exhibitions.
- Fragment of a visiting exhibition.
- The Tashkent House of Photography (THP).
- The THP exhibition catalogues.
- Fragments of exhibitions.
- Hiroshima Stone of Peace
- From the collection of the International Caravan-Sarai of Culture (ICSC).
- B. Serekeyev. Running Saiga. Canvas, oil.
- Zh. Izentaev. Mother in the Yurt. Canvas, oil.
- Zh. Izentaev. The Portrait of the Daughter. Canvas, oil.
- S. Baibasinov. The Golden Fall. Canvas, oil.
- S. Baibasinov. For Water. Canvas, oil.
- B. Serekeyev. Granny's Yurt. Canvas, oil.
- J. Kuttymuratov in the Studio.
- The Artist's Day at the Central Exhibition Hall. Nukus. 2006.